Blog Du Jour

7:31 PM

So what can I do? is a blog that is seriously changing the world and shows you how you can too!

"My friends and I are often frustrated with the way society works. Soon we're all riled up and one of us will ask, "So what can I do?" This blog is a response to that question."

So what can I do? offers up fresh ideas of ways we can serve the community. There is no shortage of need in the world but sometimes we come up short of charity options besides just donating money. Time is a very good way to help serve as is donating items because it is a way to recycle goods so there is less demand for newer consumer items.

Not only are there ideas for charity but tips on being a wise consumer and making ethical choices in every day living.

Check out So what can I do? and leave your comments and suggestions which is encouraged, because speaking up is what community is all about!

1 comments:

Karama said...

Thanks for spreading the word!